Put these quotes on your fridge, read them when you wake up, tell them to your friends:
10. The greatest enemy of a good plan is the dream of a perfect plan. -Carl von Clausewitz
9. As long as I have failed to defeat my enemy, I must fear that he will defeat me; therefore I am not in sole control; he controls me just as I control him. -Carl von Clausewitz, On War (1832)
8. Try not to become a man of success but rather a man of value. -Albert Einstein
7. If Thomas Edison had used a focus group he would have just invented a bigger candle. -from The Brand Show episode "The Science of Branding"
6. Great wisdom not applied to action and behavior is meaningless data. -Peter Drucker
5. Advertising is a tax for having an unremarkable product. -Robert Stephens, Founder of the Geek Squad.
4. Customers can't always tell you what they want, but they can always tell you what's wrong. -Carly Fiona on the Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders podcast
3. If you want to understand how a lion hunts don't go to the zoo. Go to the jungle. -Jim Stengel CMO of P&G
2. The purest treasure mortal times can afford is a spotless reputation. -William Shakespeare
1. It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -Charles Darwin